FRANK LETA LOYALTY RULES AND REGULATIONS
- Frank Leta, Inc. has the right to terminate the Frank Leta Loyalty points program at any time.
- Frank Leta may change the Frank Leta Loyalty program rules, regulations, benefits, conditions of participation, or points levels for awards, in whole or in part, at any time without notice, even though changes may affect the value of the points already accumulated.Frank Leta may withdraw, limit, modify or cancel any award redemption, or increase the point rate at any time. Frank Leta has the final say as to whether a product qualifies for Frank Leta Loyalty award redemption.
- Frank Leta Loyalty points expire 4 years from the date awarded. Consistent with the general rules and regulations of the Frank Leta Loyalty program, Frank Leta, Inc. reserves the right to change the Frank Leta Loyalty program at any time without notice, including imposition of expiration limits. If no point amount from any source is posted to a Frank Leta Loyalty member's account for three consecutive years, the account is subject to termination, including forfeiture of all accrued points.
- Frank Leta reserves the right to make Frank Leta Loyalty Bonus Points and promotional offers available to members based on activity, geographic location, program participation, or information supplied by the member.
- All point amount and subsequent award redemptions must be earned and used according to the rules and guidelines in this Member's Guide. Frank Leta has the final say as to whether an activity qualifies for Frank Leta Loyalty award redemption.
- Frank Leta reserves the right to cease mailing or emailing materials to any Frank Leta Loyalty member who has not accumulated point amount for a 60-day period.
- Abuse of the Frank Leta Loyalty program (including failure to follow program policies and procedures, the sale or barter of award redemptions and any misrepresentation of fact relating thereto or other improper conduct, as determined by Frank Leta in its' sole judgment, may result in cancellation of the member's account and future disqualification from program participation, and forfeiture of all points accrued.
- Frank Leta reserves the right to interpret and apply the policies and procedures communicated in this Member's Guide. All determinations by Frank Leta shall be final and conclusive in each case. This Member's Guide supersedes all previously issued Member's Guides.
- Please allow six to eight weeks for all points to be credited to your Frank Leta Loyalty account.
- From time to time, the data you have furnished to Frank Leta may be used to bring you relevant and valuable offers from Frank Leta Loyalty partners. If you do not wish us to use it for this purpose, please contact the Frank Leta Loyalty Service Center at 888.904.1006.
- Point credit is transferrable only to an immediate family member or person residing in the same household. Person transferring points must be present at time of redemption and provide their Frank Leta Loyalty member number and PIN.
- The Frank Leta Loyalty Free Program is open to any individual with a mailing address in North America or in any country that has not prohibited participation in points programs, with the exception of countries in Europe, Africa, the Middle East and the Indian Subcontinent.
- Corporations or other legal entities cannot be enrolled as members.
- Only one person may be enrolled per Frank Leta Loyalty account. An individual may have only one account and that must be in his/her real (legal) name. Membership will be listed under the participant's full name including title (Mr., Ms., etc.) and middle initial.
- Membership is non-transferable.
- Retroactive credit will not be given for purchases made prior to enrollment.
Redeeming Points for Frank Leta Loyalty Awards
- All awards redemptions are issued through the Frank Leta Loyalty on behalf of Frank Leta, Inc. Redemptions must occur in 500 point increments. The value of the redemption will vary based on whether points are redeemed in Sales or Service. Please see our chart for redemption values.
- Member must purchase the product at an authorized Frank Leta retailer before receiving award redemption.
- In order to redeem, member must provide their Frank Leta Loyalty member number, PIN and valid I.D. at time of purchase.
- Frank Leta Loyalty points have no cash value and will not be returned.
- Point amount award levels are subject to change at any time without notice.
- The sale, purchase, brokerage, resale, barter or exchange of Frank Leta Loyalty points for compensation is expressly prohibited. Any violation of these rules will result in confiscation at any time, closure of the Frank Leta Loyalty account, and forfeiture of points accrued.
- You are responsible for paying all applicable taxes, fees and surcharges for products purchased.